CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

Scrapbook Steals - Garnet #5

Do you ever have a layout turn out a bit unexpected? I do. I am a clean and simple girl at heart. Michael Scott says it best, KISS - keep it simple stupid.


Sometimes a layout starts out great and I keep adding and adding. This is one of them. However, I kind of like it. I am planning in making this a two pager. Yes, I realize that I said I wasn't going to scrap any more of Lynne's photo shoot. Well, she takes really great photos. I am going to scrap them. :). My kids deserve it.


The sketch:

Here is my take (my apologies for the poor, poor quality photo):
Products used:
My Minds Eye - Alphabet Soup patterned cardstock
EK Success- ink (American Girls collection) and scallop circle punch
American Crafts - Thickers (<3!)
The Paper Company - kraft cardstock


Stay tune, the second page will be coming up soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment