CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Where have I been?

I am not really sure, trying to do too many things at once. The children seem to have a constant string of sickness too.

My crafting has been infrequent. I did have a small surge of crafting this past weekend. I ordered Pebbles Inc Fresh Goods collection a month or so ago. The collection has been Begging to be cut into. The bright floral with the craft is beautiful and the embellishments? Just happy. So I ignored the laundry and dishes and crafted this weekend. It was lovely.

I'll try to show case cards over the next week or so. Here is the first one, based off of the MCM sketch at scrapbook steals.

My little guy is begging to be held. Happy Creating!

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE card! I can see why that paper would be teasing you. SO bright and lovely!

    ReplyDelete